As the impact of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases increase, Cambridge Management Sciences are ensuring we provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees and associates to ensure our services remain operational during these testing times. We aim, to the best of our ability, to provide business continuity to our clients and partners.
These are some of the measures and precautions that are in effect as a result of invoking our Business Continuity Plan:
– We have cancelled all business travel, regardless of whether it is deemed to be essential or not.
– We have cancelled or postponed all face-to-face meetings, consultations or coaching sessions and instructor-led training courses until further notice. Where possible, meetings and courses are being conducted using conferencing technology such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, as well as phone and video calls using Skype or FaceTime, for example.
– We are sharing appropriate health advice, guidance and information to our employees on a daily basis using the best scientific evidence from the authoritative UK and international organisations such as the World Health Organisation.
While we are adapting our operating plans to provide our clients with effective service in line with the measures outlined above, we are evaluating a range of scenarios that may come into effect in the coming weeks and months. In a severe scenario, such as a nationwide lockdown, our team will work remotely from their homes. As a paperless, cloud-based business, we are already experienced and able to operate effectively from remote locations and do not anticipate any difficulty with delivering our services in this way.
– All e-learning services will remain available online unless otherwise stated on our website.
– We will introduce new on-line access options to make sure that accessing online, remote training and consultancy is both simple and effective.
We continue to carefully track news updates from Public Health England, UK Government, NHS and the World Health Organisation (WHO) and others, to ensure we are able to adapt in a timely manner to any changes.
We have prioritised business to client communication to ensure that you, as an existing or prospective customer, are aware of any changes that may impact us and, therefore, you.
If you have any queries or concerns then, as always, please feel free to contact us.
We wish you all good health and thank you for your continued trust and understanding.
Last Updated: 16th March 2020