Strategic Leadership Development©2018 Cambridge Management Sciences Ltd.
Strategy & Performance Management
Business Strategy Training – an introductionCambridge Management Sciences Ltd.
Business Process Improvement Training: 2 days
Why choose open training?
Open training is a cost-effective solution when you want to train one or two people in a specific subject.
We offer our evidence-based open courses in select venues in London (UK) and New York (USA) and our offices in the Innovation Park in the historic City of Cambridge (UK). Our open training courses provide personal development in:
- Business strategy
- Business process management
- Leadership development
These three subject areas are the key elements for delivering growth and improving performance. These workshops provide the basis for achieving your strategic goals through organisation alignment, leadership development and business process improvement.
What is involved in developing an open training course?
Our agile approach to developing open training starts by ensuring we fully understand the market requirements for our chosen subject areas. The next steps in our process follow these steps:
- Identify business issues and proven solutions
- Complete a training needs analysis
- Define learning objectives and outcomes
- Confirm scope and constraints (time, cost and quality)
- Prepare an outline design
- Confirm the design approach using evidence-based adult learning methods (Open courses in our subjects are usually best delivered as instructor-led sessions, but where possible we incorporate e-learning elements to support preparation and assessments etc.)
- Develop the support materials (e-learning elements, pre-reading, evaluations, assessments, manuals, presentations, handouts, case studies, exercises etc.)
- Confirm the resulting course design and content meet the objectives and will deliver the outcomes
- Plan the course schedule
- Deliver the training
- Evaluate the training after delivery to ensure it has met the agreed objectives and outcomes, then repeat the research to update the material with the latest proven findings in the literature and from practical experience.
All of our public courses can also be delivered in-house.
Why choose Cambridge Management Sciences for your open training?
Our agile, evidence-based approach ensures that both the content and course design are based on the best information about what really works.
We develop our open courses using a modular approach using our library of training elements. This means we can maintain the material easily to ensure it is always up to date.
The current schedule is summarised at the top of this section. Selecting any course will take you to a page with more details and, when you are ready, a simple booking form.
Also, please feel free to contact us by phone, email, or using the form below to find out more about how we can help you meet your learning and development needs more cost-effectively: