Course Booking Terms and Conditions
Due to the dynamic nature of training course bookings and our policies of meeting individual needs and continuous improvement, Cambridge Management Sciences Ltd. reserves the right to change the course content and/or trainer, at any time, in line with market demands.
Course Dates and Venues
- Cambridge Management Sciences Ltd reserve the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
- In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full. ‘
- Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, sickness and other unplanned events happen from time to time. Therefore, Cambridge Management Sciences reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named trainer scheduled to deliver a specific course.
On receipt of written confirmation, we will issue complete joining instructions detailing your participation in the training event. This includes a location map, venue details and course timings.
We may use learning styles questionnaires or other assessment tools to find personal learning preferences. These questionnaires represent an important part of our course preparation process and enable trainers to better understand individual delegates’ needs, however, they are not mandatory.
- To make a provisional reservation for a course, please either complete the online booking form, email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +44 (0) 1223 969870.
- To secure a telephone reservation, written confirmation should be received within 5 days of the provisional booking being made.
Confirming a Booking
- Your reservation will be confirmed by returning the booking form.
- Confirmation can be sent by email or completed online.
All fees in our brochures or website are correct when published. However, we reserve the right to change them.
Client Reward Programme
- The Client Reward Programme discount applies to any delegates in the organisation attending any open course.
- To receive the discount, bookings must be made by the same named person.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- If 12 months elapse between bookings, the organisation loses its current level of discount and reverts back to zero discount.
- The discount only applies to selected Cambridge Management Sciences open and in-house courses and does not apply to e-learning modules, third-party partner courses or other events.
- If you would like to make a substitution, please call us on 01223 969870, or email: email@example.com, and we will be happy to help you.
- Substitutions with the exception of courses including an examination or diagnostic can be made at any time without incurring a penalty.
- Payment can be made by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS. Our payment terms are 14 days from the date of invoice or before the event, whichever is sooner.
- In any event, Cambridge Management Sciences reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received before attending your course.
- In the event of late payment, we reserve our statutory right to interest at the rate of 8% above base under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- For payments in Euros or Dollars please contact us.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before a course = 20% of the course fee.
- 15-28 days before a course = 50% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course = 100% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 15-28 days before a course will be charged at 20% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 0-14 days before a course will be charged at 50% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 0-28 days before a course booked free of charge will be charged at £50 administration fee.
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date when making the transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the original course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is later cancelled.
We guarantee to offer a full refund or replacement course if the attended course did not reflect the currently published description. If the claim is requesting a replacement course, the alternative must occur within one calendar year of the original course date. All claims must be made in writing within 10 working days of the attended course date to firstname.lastname@example.org.